Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 48

Thread: oh my heck..it is still here

  1. #11
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello my fellow squatters...and one pointer..hahahahahahahahah the luuvvv granny is back.......and I've got chloe.....gonna spoil her rotten...let her eat candy..icecream. muhahahahahahaha..stay up late....this board is messing with my mind..says I can't post for some pretty dumb reasons..looking at my watch...60 sec huh...and can't say the word "sounds like bookie"only it is something you eat...

  2. #12
    Inactive Member cherriepez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2002
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    rhymes with bookie eh? Nookie, cookie, rookie...alll edible.

    boy did Mike get drunk! He woke up the next morning with a cut on his forehead! He doesnt know what happened. Maybe he got fresh with me and I knocked him out...naaaaah.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I notice Lefty has gone into hiding again...When is he coming over to the States???

  4. #14
    Inactive Member cherriepez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2002
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    he has about a year I think. You know mom...Mike wants to got to Norway next summer when I finish summer classes. We were thinking about leaving Chloe with Sam for a couple of weeks so that we could travel through some areas of europe. Mike said his mom would watch Chloe if we wanted to go off on our own while in Norway...I told him absolutely not. If we dont go to Norway...i think you and I should do a cruise or something.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Why not do Europe? I know it a bit. I know all the good places in London, Paris and Amsterdam. I can come with as guide. LOL! (No, no, two lefts and one right. Or was it one right and two lefts?)

  6. #16
    Inactive Member cherriepez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2002
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    one lefty is enough. lol! So when ARE you coming here Henk?

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's really hard to say. I can be sure by december, because by then I have to decide what to do next year. Another round of education means phenomonal debt and hard work, but better job later on. Working means less fun work, but money. I figured I might work for 1 year and save to do cultural anthropology or sociology. Those seem like fun. And in that case, I'll be round next fall.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member cherriepez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2002
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Next Fall? Well thats not too terribly far in the future. We must go camping since you like it so. I will have to take you to my fav camping place up on Mount Mitchell. Its awesome at night. Mike and I , when we go alone, will go lay down on the middle of the road and stare at the stars. The roads are blocked after a certain hour so no one can get in or out.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am not doing a garden next year ..so I plan to do some traveling..If I am well enough that is...Alaska is really big on my list..and the storm chase thing..and Portland Oregon...

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    And three years ago it wasn't terribly far into the future?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •